June 16, 2015 by Anthony Compton
So this evening I did a little more testing with Blogo and MarsEdit to test the programs ability to stay in sync with my WordPress site. Here is what I did:
1. I created an entry using Blogo and posted it. After posting I opened MarsEdit and let it sync. The entry was listed in both programs. Next I deleted the entry using Blogo and then verified the entry was deleted from my blog. After verification I refreshed MarsEdit and it correctly listed the entries on from the Blog. In other words, the entry list in MarsEdit matched the entries on my blog.
2. My next test was to create a test entry using MarsEdit. I posted the entry and then after verifying that the test entry was listed in both MarsEdit and Blogo I deleted the entry using MarsEdit. After, I refreshed the entry list in both programs. The entry was gone from the WP site and MarsEdit but the entry remains in Blogo.
After the above tests I compared the entry listing in Blogo to MarsEdit and my WP site. MarsEdit matched the Blog, Blogo has a number of entries that don’t exist on the blog. Some are deleted entries others I’m not sure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.